Tuesday, February 5, 2008

An Online Comic You Can Be Proud to Read


Now I love comics. They're a ray of laughter in my dismal day.

I have already introduced you all to Lil' Formers, but today I present to you...


The comic outlines the ongoing adventures of Gabe and Tycho who spend their days playing video games. They are joined by an assortment of characters including their wives, Fruit Fucker (a perverted little juicer), their DIVX player, and their MAC loving neighbour Carlo, er... I mean Charles.

Mainly, it is a gaming comic overall, but not all of the comics are games focused, nor do you actually have to be a gamer to appreciate the humour. It even comes with its own Firefox Extension called PennyPacker so you can leave comments, mark favourites and other cool things.

Here I present to you some of my fave strips. If you like what you read below, I would encourage you to read their nine part ARMAGEDDON SAGA (has nothing to do with Bruce Willis) as it includes almost all the regular cast.

















Until next time, this is Soundwave saying, "Keep on having fun!"

"bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong"

0 comments: