Saturday, March 22, 2008

Simple Request to all Stream Crossers


Hello Stream Crossers!

For a blog of my small size, I do eventually get my share of comments. I love each and every one of them. So far they have all been positive, but I think I would even appreciate constructive negative ones.

However, I have been noticing a lack of originality when posting. Simply put, many are just posting as "Anonymous". While that is ok, it would be nice to see a little personality and pizazz in you handles.

Of course, you do not need to use your real name. Nor do you even have to sign up for a Blogger account. Blogger lets you use any name you want, without having to commit or submit any personal information.

So send that feedback, post a comment, and come up with a good name to post by. After all you are human, and your post name should reflect your humanity and personality.

"bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are correct. Add a HANDLE people!!

Anonymous said...

i'm lovin it!

EC said...

Never noticed all the annonymous postings.